Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

I am exactly where I'm supposed to be.

This past year has been a huge change for me. With graduating high school last May, going to Puerto Rico this past summer and being emerged into their culture, moving out and living in a dorm, and losing old friends as I made new ones I struggled with all of the change. It hit me like a train and I didn't know how to react to it. I struggled with finding an outlet or the right person to turn to. My friends and family were only a phone call/short drive away, but there was a part of me that wanted to do everything on my own. So, i wallowed in the sea of emotions that in the end created a tidal wave. I was fortunate to have gotten into Freshman Class Council. The people that surrounded me shined G-d's incredible love and light into my life. My roommates did the same. It has been a rocky first semester until I realized that Christ is the answer. He is the light and the savior. He will prevail and stand by your side no matter what. I have always believe that there is a higher being, but I never grew into a relationship until recently. I am currently so on fire for Christ and His love. Since it is February ( the month of love ) I want to encourage everyone to think about loving people. Just once a day, remind someone or show them that you care. Shine the light of the L-rd and let people see his love.

No comments:

Post a Comment